Safety During COVID
Playing it safe is the name of the game. As we ease back into the normal eating, drinking & dancing lifestyle, we’ll be doing our best to be mindful and respectful of everybody’s differing confidence levels going out. Making sure everybody is (and feels) safe in our spaces is our main priority while we get through the next couple of months. We ask that you do the same and be mindful of people’s space and concerns they may have.
We ask of you…
- Use the sanitiser stations available at the front door and around the bar space.
- Respect other people’s space and differing concerns over being back in public spaces
- Wear a mask on entry, exit and when heading to the washroom or moving about our spaces. Masks are still required in bars, restaurants & venues when you are not eating, drinking or dancing.
- Respect our staff. It’s still a confusing and sometimes stressful time for all of us, we ask that you continue to be the lovely people that you are and treat everybody working here with fairness and respect.
- Book tables in advance where possible, so we know what to expect and you get a table!
- All members of your party should sign into Test & Protect on entry and exit of our space
Gigs, Clubs & Events
Check out the listings on our website, but, most importantly, please try and book ahead where you have time.
This will help us reduce queuing time on doors, reduces cash handling, allows us to accurately judge staffing and just makes the experience that bit smoother.
As of 28th February, Vaccine Passports, or suitable documentation proving exemption, are no longer required for entry to events
We ask that you still take an LFT on the same day as you're coming to us and, if you test positive or feel unwell, to not come to the show.
When coming to an event at Stereo please...
- Wear your face covering when entering and exiting the venue, waiting in any door queues and moving between spaces, including going to the washrooms or ordering at the bar
- Use of hand sanitisers around the space
- Sign into and out of Test & Protect on entry and exit from the show
- Continue to create distance from other people where possible
- Do not attempt to attend the show if you are symptomatic. Persons displaying possible symptoms will be refused entry or removed from the event
- Conduct a Lateral Flow Test prior to attending the event, regardless of your vaccination status. Stay home if the result is positive.
- Respect other gig goers & our staff
As always, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions about a visit and we hope to see you soon!