Safety During COVID
Stereo is back again & can’t wait to have you all in!
Playing it safe is the name of the game. As we ease back into the normal eating, drinking & dancing lifestyle, we’ll be doing our best to be mindful and respectful of everybody’s differing confidence levels going out. Making sure everybody is (and feels) safe in our spaces is our main priority while we get through the next couple of months. We ask that you do the same and be mindful of people’s space and concerns they may have.
To keep Stereo as safe as possible...
- There are more tables in the bar, but we’ve kept a reduced capacity to ensure the tables feel well spaced out.
- For the first week, we’ll be running seated table service only to allow our staff time to adjust to being back at work and with a higher capacity.
- As before, we’ll be continuing with our increased cleaning in public spaces, keeping touch surfaces clean.
We ask of you…
- Use the sanitiser stations available at the front door and around the bar space.
- Respect other people’s space and differing concerns over being back in public spaces
- Wear a mask on entry, exit and when heading to the washroom or moving about our spaces. Masks are still required in bars, restaurants & venues when you are not eating, drinking or dancing.
- Respect our staff. It’s still a confusing and sometimes stressful time for all of us, we ask that you continue to be the lovely people that you are and treat everybody working here with fairness and respect.
- Book tables in advance where possible, so we know what to expect and you get a table!
- All members of your party should sign into Test & Protect on entry and exit of our space
Gigs, Clubs & Events
We are very excited to get some gigs & clubs back on the go. We’re taking things slow and we’ll have the venue space up and running from early September.
Check out the listings on our website, but, most importantly, please try and book ahead where you have time.
This will help us reduce queuing time on doors, reduces cash handling, allows us to accurately judge staffing and just makes the experience that bit smoother.
When coming to an event at Stereo please...
- Wear your face covering when entering and exiting the venue, waiting in any door queues and moving between spaces, including going to the washrooms or ordering at the bar
- Use of hand sanitisers around the space
- Sign into and out of Test & Protect on entry and exit from the show
- Continue to create distance from other people where possible
- Do not attempt to attend the show if you are symptomatic. Persons displaying possible symptoms will be refused entry or removed from the event
- Conduct a Lateral Flow Test prior to attending the event, regardless of your vaccination status. Stay home if the result is positive. Evidence (in the form of an image of the test or confirmation text from NHS) will be required for entry and should be brought with you.
- Respect other gig goers & our staff
As always, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions about a visit and we hope to see you soon!